Northwest Profile
Diana M. Wolder, Field Director USCIS, Spokane
Spokane, WA--  In a world where you  need to go through a
maze of information, USCIS is an agency that helps
immigrantsThere you will find Diana M. Wolder,  Field Office  
Director of immigration.   Diana has been a Field Office
Director   USCIS  in Spokane, WA  since 2002.  with
information on how to work through the maze that is the
immigration process.In response to our questio about  the
misunderstanding of     this office,  Diana reply  “ the
Immigration department is a  friendly organization in charge of
helping with immigration issues”.    She’s been working  in  
Spokane    together with the other officers  to make it a culture
of  care. She started her career in Puerto Rico, then moved to
Miami, Washington DC, Georgia and now residing in the
Spokane area.   She believe the immigrate population in the
region is very diverse and the biggest challenge is connecting
with those in need due to the language barrier. Although, no
one there can help the applicants fill out the paper work, they
can tell you what forms you will need, based on your
immigration situation . There are no translators, so you  need
to bring your own interpreter. Diana said:” we are here to help
you and if you feel mistreated in any way, please let us know.”
We will  also inform you of the upcoming citizenship events.
For more information please go to or call
National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.  
Unidos (USCIS, por sus siglas en inglés) es la agencia gubernamental
que supervisa la inmigración legal a los Estados Unidos.
Inmigración en Spokane, WA, nos dice que la misión de el USCIS es
garantizar la promesa de mantener a los Estados Unidos como una
nación de inmigrantes ofreciéndoles información precisa y útil a sus
Empezó su carrera en Puerto Rico, luego trabajo en Miami, Washington,
DC, Georgia y ahora esta trabajando en el área de Spokane.
población de inmigrantes en la región es bien diversa y que es un
gran reto debido a la barrera del idioma." expresa Diana  Cuando
tiene que usar estos servicios por favor lleve un interprete ya que
ellos no podrán ayudarle con traducción o un interprete.      
Aunque la oficina no puede  ayudarle a llenar las aplicaciones, le
pueden explica que necesita. Si necesita renovar su tarjeta verde,
o obtener la ciudadana y muchas otras formas.   Si usted  no
habla inglés o  no puede llevar un interpreté, puede llevar una
lista  en inglés  con los papeles que necesita.   En respuesta a la
necesidad de la comunidad, el servicio de inmigración esta
llevando a cabo clínicas sobre como obtener la ciudadanía o para
cualquier otra pregunta que usted tenga. Les mantendremos
informados sobre los próximos eventos de inmigración.     Para
mayor información favor llamar al Centro Nacional de Servicio al
Cliente 1-800-375-5283 o en la web